Challenger Forcible Entry Training Door System
The "Challenger" has 11 of the most challenging and realistic forcible entry techniques, all in 1 quality built system. Most importantly, it is entirely mobile without any disassembly required.
To learn more and for current pricing click on Get a Quote below.
Features & Benefits
- K-12 cut up to 3/4" #6 rebar or other round metal material at 3 different heights and angles
- Patented hinge cutting attachment allows
- Cut and pull Commercial hinges
- Cut and pull Residential hinges
- Cut flat plate up to 3/8 thick (to simulate hinges and save costs)
- Combination and pad lock cutting, breaking (using irons, K-12 or bolt cutters)
- Conventional Forcible Entry with irons
- Inward swinging (Residential/Commercial)
- Outward swinging (Commercial)
- Hydraulic Forcible Entry (rabbet tools)
- Patented K-Tool Commercial lock pull simulator
- Through the lock complete function with real commercial dead bolt latch manipulation
- Patented R-Tool dead bolt lock pull simulator
- Through the lock complete function with real residential dead bolt latch manipulation
- Patented commercial door plunge cut window with real working panic bar to activate and open
- Ths feature can also be used as a window to break glass, sheetrock, etc.
- Optional Carriage Bolt Head grinding/cutting fixture
- This fixture is used to insert into the plunge cut window channel for grinding/cutting Carriage Bolt Heads encountered on doors with drop bar brackets using your K-12 Saw and pike end of halligan bars
- Can be transported assembled in/on utility trailer with a ramp
- Can be re-used upwards of 60-80 times before replacement is necessary; with a through-the-lock simulator and real commercial store front dead bolts.
- Complete one-piece welded frame and base assembly
- No dis-assembly required to move, patented 3rd wheel mobility system allows for quick, easy movement and set up
- Rolls through all standard width/height commercial exterior doors measuring 36" or larger
- 1 year craftsmanship warranty
- Dimensions: 55" W x 33" D x 78" H
- Weight: 1,050 lbs
PEB Enterprises, LLCView more by PEB Enterprises, LLC
Fire Service Training Systems. Home of the Challenger Series of Mobile Forcible Entry Products.